WHEN YOU OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH US, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You will be charged a small fee on any ride that is cancelled the same day of the scheduled pickup time or when the patient is not able to come.
- You will be billed by the calendar month at the beginning of the following month. All payments are due 15 days after receipt of the invoice.
- If the driver is required to wait longer than fifteen (15) minutes after the scheduled pickup time, you will be charged a fee per 15 minutes rounded to the nearest fifteen (15) minutes for waiting time.
- HST has been included in the prices. Should tax laws change and any other tax become applicable, you will be charged accordingly.
- Our wheelchair accessible vehicles can usually only accommodate one to six wheelchairs at a time. However, escorts are always welcome at no extra charge. If you require a vehicle that can carry more than one wheelchair, please discuss it with our staff to see what arrangements can be made.
- As the party opening the account, you are responsible for payment. Should you be charging someone else for the service we have provided, that is your responsibility and should not delay the payment of our invoice.
- Out of town rates can be provided by the dispatcher/scheduler.
- You will receive a thirty (30) day notice of any rate increases.
WHEN BOOKING A TRIP, PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- When you call in, please tell the dispatcher that you are an account customer and you would like to book a ride. Please provide them with your account number or account name, if you have it. You may also use a phone number, if it’s been registered on file.
- If possible, please book all rides at least one day in advance, including both the trip to and the return ride. We will make every effort to accommodate you even if you call the same day, but all rides are based on availability.
The dispatcher will require the following information:
You may have to wait while we arrange an alternate vehicle for your return ride. You also have the option of booking a wait and return trip. You pay for the trip by the hour, but you have the luxury of knowing the driver is outside waiting. You will be asked for the approximate length of the trip, if you book this way. A minimum two-hour charge applies.
- Your account number
- Pickup address including which entrance to the building, if there is more than one entrance
- Name, telephone number and extension of the person booking the order
- Destination address including which entrance to the building, if there is more than one entrance
- Name of the person we will be picking up
- Time of the return trip
- Date of the trip
- Pickup time